星期二, 1月 11, 2005

My boss is Cool!

Days ago during the morning meeting a case of femoral shaft fracture was discussed. Our senior R did a closed nailing for the fracture with butterfly fragment. While the rest of us were just surprised why proximal bolt had not been inserted to build a static interlocking nail instead of the dynamic one we saw, the chief of our Ortho department urged the proximal bolt should be inserted immediately to avoid further complication.

"I could not find the entry!" said the senior R.

"Just ask the pt non-weight-bearing all the time for 3 months." said my colleague. I think almost every one agreed with him, even me.

Yesterday the pt felt down during practiced walking. Loss of reduction did occur to him. Revision of the nail had to be done. We are all convinced that our boss is the most experienced Ortho surgeon with awesome vision!

沒有留言: