星期六, 6月 25, 2005

To make a change

I wrote too many long posts in my weblog. Looks like I am a talkative guy but I swear I am not.

Wanna keep my posts shorter.

BTW, you see the readhead girl on the right side-column? She is showing you the current weather condition in "Kaoshiung airport." Not in Taipei. Not in my own town. You can only find two airports in Taiwan broadcasting their weather information online. I choose the one near me.

我的blog裡面長篇大論太多了。 我豈願意讓我自己變成一個喋喋不休的人呢?

要把每篇的篇幅縮短一些。

另外,看到畫面右邊那個紅髮的女生嗎? 她告訴你目前高雄機場的天氣。 不是台北也不是我這裡。 台灣只有兩個機場把天氣資訊送上網,我選擇靠近我的一個。

本來我希望在中央氣象局網站找到適當的資訊,類似weather channel,可惜沒有。

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Sir,

Please don't worry. You haven't even written nearly enough. If you were a fresh well in the desert providing water to save lives, would you tell yourself, maybe I am giving too much water now and I should cut back on my water supply?

I just hope that your fingers will not suffer from typing too much. After all, those delicate fingers are your patients' hope and future.

沙漠甘泉豈會自問,該不該減少供水量?

只希望您的手指不要打字太過勞累。畢竟您的精巧手指是病人的寄望與未來所繫。

匿名 提到...

Please do not swear easily. After all, it is not a proper word by using in your writing.

匿名 提到...

It depends on how you use the word "swear".

I think it's quite okay to use it when it's meant as a personal statement:

"I swear to tell the truth", or "I swear to always say meaningful things."

If one is swearing and cursing about something or someone, it is definitely improper for sure, especial in a religious connotation.

Swearing: (www.webster.com)

1: to take an oath
2: to use profane or obscene language: CURSE

hbrk55 提到...

謝謝wondering 的鼓勵。其實我一直覺得會唱歌的鳥,就算關在籠子裡又不見天日也會唱歌。無論命運如何,唱歌到死為止。

對鳴禽而言,以唱歌為幸福,不以生活的安逸為幸福;對草莓而言,以結出甜美的草莓為幸福,不以收成之後被拔除曝曬焚燒為煩憂。

對一個在哪裡都要稍微停下來想一想的人而言,應當以能將想法寫出來為幸福,不以沒有人看為煩憂。就這樣子。